Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Late Intoduction (better late then never)

My name is Cesar Escudero, Im a simple guy trying to make it out of college and live my life, I was orginally a studio/art major who wanted to be an artis, but later on changed to art/education for the simple reason, that I enjoy helping people. I still have plans on becoming an artist I just need more training in the arts. As for other like I enjoy most music but I my favorite type is beat music or bump music (still unclear on the real name of the genre) other then some other common likes movies, games, books(disclamer just recently became a reader), etc Im just the kind of person who gets along with people at all it takes is one conversation. When's it comes to blog I understand its all about continent so I'll just have to provide content for all to enjoy. Well thats all I have to say for now until the next time

Good Luck and Good Day

1 comment:

  1. Cesar,

    The arts and education must go together. Art equals passion and passion equals learning. The math is really that simple.

    As part of Gear Up we have been having self select art learning pathways. I really see it make a difference.

    ReplyDelete